Flooring Box Stall Grid System
The ultimate solution when stall drainage is a problem; our Soil Stabilization Grid is a tough, durable, interlocking system that increases the base stability and enhances drainage. Used in stables and stalls it provides a natural, healthy, low maintenance floor. The holes allow moisture through while the matrix prevents holes from pawing and digging.
The patented safety interlocking system is quick and easy to install and ensures a strong connection between individual tiles preventing lifting or sinking. They can be cut to size if required and are non-slip, crack proof and rot-proof.
Other Unbeatable Features:
- High Strength – withstands wear by shovels and hooves
- Light weight – easy to work with
- Reduces consumption of bedding materials
- Provides a healthier environment for horse and owner
- Weatherproof and environmentally friendly
- Withstands frost
- Can be filled with a wide variety of materials including sand, gravel, screenings, soil and grass.